Maria Chrzanowska Polish School is serving the Polish community in Edmonton. We strive to teach Polish children their native language as well as Poland's history, geography, and traditions. In so doing, we hope to open their minds and enrich their personal knowledge of the world. Read More...
It’s hard to believe that the end of the year is almost here. Only 2 more Saturdays left.
On June 4th we had planned a field trip as we do every year, however due to the pandemic and current restrictions in place we are unable to have one. Instead we will spend the time in the classrooms doing fun filled activities, contests, crafts that the teachers have planned. Come prepared to have lots of fun.
June 12th will be our year end celebration.
In order to adhere to all of the restrictions the plan will be as follows:
- At 9:30am all children will gather at the church.
- 10 am Mass will be held for students and teachers only. This will be live streamed at: https://www.youtube.com/MBKP-Edmonton for anyone who is interested.
- Around 10:30 report cards and awards will be issued, this too will be live streamed.
- At 11:15 once everthing is wrapped up there will be a surprise for all the children.
- We ask that you pick up your child between 11:45am and 12pm.
Agata Guzik - principal
Maja Morzynska - parent council president
May 1 – regular classes
May 3 – May 3rd Polish National Holiday – online celebration on our Facebook page
May 8 – online classes
May 9 – Cakes for Mother's Day – school fundraiser
May 15 – online classes – Parent's Meeting; last day to order from our Maggie's Perogies fundraiser
May 22 – no classes – Victoria Day long weekend
May 29 – regular classes; perogi pick-up day from 12:00 to 1:00
We are accepting registrations for the 2020-2021 school year. New students, please fill out this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school fees are as follows:
One Child: $250
Two Children: $375
Three Children: $425
The Legend of the Cracow Dragon