Maria Chrzanowska Polish School is serving the Polish community in Edmonton. We strive to teach Polish children their native language as well as Poland's history, geography, and traditions. In so doing, we hope to open their minds and enrich their personal knowledge of the world. Read More...
October 3 - regular classes
October 10 - no classes - Thanksgiving
October 17, 24, 31 - regular classes
Thank you for arriving on time and your patience when entering the school.
We invite all parents for our Annual General Meeting on October 24th
School fees can be payed by e-transfer at email@example.com. The Parent Council also accepts payments in cash or cheque (made out to Polska Szkoła im. Marii Chrzanowskiej)
We are starting the 2020/2021 school year off a bit differently this year. We are excited to see all the children again; however we must adhere to the recommendations of Alberta Health Services in order to maintain safety.
Thus during class time the following will take place:
- Classes will start at 9:20am and end at 12pm. This is because we are unable to provide the children with a long recess and the entry and exit times will require additional times.
- Before coming to class, we ask that you do a self-evaluation at home and if your child has any symptoms and is not feeling well we ask that you keep them home. A list of questions is available on our website - here.
- Only the doors to the church office on the south side of the building on 83 ave will be used to enter. The doors will be open from 8:30 to 9:15 in the morning. We ask that you walk your child to the door where their teacher will be waiting to meet them and take them to class. Only students will be allowed to enter the church.
- Before coming in there will be a sanitizing station and children will be asked to disinfect their hands. All children are required to wear a facemask.
- During class time, the children will only be in their class. If class size allows a 2m distance between students, they will be able to remove their masks. Hands and frequently used surfaces will be cleaned on a regular basis throughout the day.
- At 12pm the children will be brought to the exit doors by their teacher where they will be handed off to their parents. For this purpose we will use both the main church doors off 83 ave as well as the church office doors. A list of what classes are to use what door will be posted shortly.
- For the first class on September 26th, one parent will be allowed to enter if needed.
We are accepting registrations for the 2020-2021 school year. New students, please fill out this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school fees are as follows:
One Child: $250
Two Children: $375
Three Children: $425
Heroes of Polish History by our Grade 6 Class